SK Jati The Best!

09:28

 
(Designed and made by Nur Izzati Akmal aka My classmates)

It was a surprised for me really seeing them behaved like that. I mean the kids in SK Jati. At first I thought that they sureee will not listen to us but I was wrong. To tell the THRUTH I hate. Hate kind of a strong word...Well,  I dislike kids but it's an exceptional for my nephew because I loved them. Hah! I do have a heart for little kid but not to every kid in the whole universe. Alien can be excluded I think. haha. I believe kids is just like a little demons with little body and angelic smile. And it CREEPS me out! Not joking here =.=

Move on now...(Before I talk gibberish again)

It was unexpectedly fun day for me. It's kind of sad to leave them just like that. I was really really blessed to be given a chance to work with my colleagues, with the students of SK Jati and our Camp Management lecturer which is Mr. Sasigaran Moneyam pronounced as Sasigaren Maniyam. 

We've been through a lot before, after and during the programme. It's really hard to work as 1 groups when there's no agreement, no teamwork, everyone not paying attention at first. But later it change, all of us managed to work as 1 group without complaining and we all had work side by side. Many of us had sacrificed our time, money and effort to make this a day worth to remember for the students of SK Jati. Yup, baby it worth it! 

All of my colleagues had done the betterest BEST! 
During the programme..

Well, I didn't go to sleep because I am a heavy sleeper so I was afraid that I will continue to sleep until the programme end. It wasn't so nerve-wrecking for me because I've been joining a lot of programmes and activities before this so it's pretty much okay for me....KINDA... Well, maybe I was worried a little bit -.-

It was a bonus a golden opportunity for us to arrive  15 minutes earlier at SK Jati even though the driver had to use Waze to drive us there. Thank God! We arrived faster and safely because I wrecked and totally exhausted already. Everyone I literary don't know but  believed everyone except Usha and me already went to La La Land (sleep). I suddenly out of the blue managed to think of one idea on how to divide the the students. So Usha and me started to draw numbers on a tiny piece of papers and then folded it. We had to do it for approximately 112 students. It was not fun at all T.T

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I'm one of the registration unit with Usha and we need to handle on how to divide them into 10 different groups, gave badges and files (consisting books, erasers and pencils) to the students, and also Usha had to become the MC's for one day. haha. It was un-plan at first but then she continued to be the MC's until the end of the program.  





The school was okay I think couldn't beat my old school. Missed it already T.T 
Nostalgic really. It seems just like yesterday that I was the same age and toothless like them... *joking

The moment we first lay our feet into the school,all the cute little girls were standing at the entrance saying "Welcome". 

After setting up all the things. The tables, chairs, the badges and so on. I had to be a facilitator for group 10 with Ummi Aiman Syahidah aka Mimynamia. It was fun with them and easy to boss them around. At first, it's kind of difficult to talk in English with them but what make me more motivated and make my face broke with smile was their effort to talk in English and communicate with each other. More importantly they listened to us easily not like the other groups. Yeah, mostly most of them understand but don't want to use it... 

I still remembered all of their names due to a game we play while waiting for the other groups to finish (I don't exactly remember waiting for the other groups to finish what but it's something). We play a game that the first person need to tell his/her name and ambitions then the person beside him/her need to say it again then tell his/her own name and so on followed by the next contestant. In our groups there were 4 girls and 6 boys. The girls were Farisya, Amisya, Adlina and Farah. The boys were Lukman, Hazif.. and.. and.. I don't remember. HUARGH! Sorry guyss!

Moreover, we need to create a name and cheers for our group after that. It was so hard really because they were not really head to head on this. I mean some of them did not give the support and did not give their idea for the name and our group cheer's. At first we picked to be team wolf, snake and lion but sadly the other group already taken it. We were full of despair on that day until Abang Syawal come to the rescue. He managed to give us our group name and cheers. It was a relieved.

Our team cheers. Here goes nothing!

Gummy (move to the right and held your hand up) Gummy (move to the left and still doing the same thing) Gummy (move to the left again) BEAR (ROAR as loud as you can!

-o- Gummy
Gummy -o-
-o- Gummy 
BEAR! * ( ^W^)* ROARRRRRRR! *(^O^)*

And that ladies and gentleman how you become a cute wild bear.

We played many games and activities together, took pictures, danced the NAE NAE dance and a lot really but most importantly the kids had learned something precious that day and it were about friendship, confidence and bravery to be who you are and what you want to be, and the one that keep me impressed with them was they held hand with each others despite there were a differences of religions and ethnicity and keep doing their hardest to be the best among the best on that day.

What really thrilled me was the fact that the team was eager to think of many ideas and all of them wanted to participate and acted on that day. And Alhamdulillah they managed to get number 3 on that day. Sadly, the camp had come to it end. Some of them had come to Mimy and Me to take our phone numbers and signatures. But we only gave them our Facebook instead of numbers and became the celebrity of the day and gave them what they want..

You Might Also Like

0 Crawlers